HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE
Images advertised are for illustrative purposes only. Photographs, elevations and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder, please call the agent for full information. The land advertised in this package is not owned by Yatta and can be purchased directly from the Developer/Owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry and may be sold by the owner without notice. Yatta may receive a marketing referral from the Developer/Owner of the land and this may or may not be credited towards the house and land package. Yatta have authority by the land owner to include the land price for demonstrational purposes only. Yatta works closely with the Developer and/or their Selling Agent and will gladly assist to offer a similar sized & priced lot and the package prices adjusted accordingly. The house design may vary to comply with design guidelines, DAP’s, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any cost associations for the changes that might be needed will be paid for by the purchaser. A Lump Sum Build Contract (LSBC) contract will be entered into with Yatta for the home construction and site works, and a separate land contract must be entered into with the partnered developer as Yatta do not own the land.
HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE PRICING
Home Loan applications are subject to lenders approval. This is a guide only and each application needs to be assessed to ensure it is in the best interest of the borrower and their circumstances. Repayments are based on the house and land package purchase price minus 6% deposit and $10,000 First Home Owners Grant. First Homers grant is subject to approval by Office of State Revenue WA. Loan Repayments are based on a principle and interest repayment First Home Owner loan on a 3 year Fixed Rate of 2.29% The interest rate is effective 01/02/2021 and is subject to change. Lenders Mortgage Insurance has been included, other fees & charges may be required.
The Comparison rate of 3.45% is calculated on the statutory assumption of a $150,000 loan over 25 years. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. All finance services provided by SPG Finance Pty Ltd, Australian Credit Licence No. 390261
HOUSE ONLY PRICING
Loan Repayments are based on a principle and interest owner occupied repayment (sub 95% LVR) on a 3 year fixed rate of 2.29% over a 30 Year Loan Term. The interest rate is effective 22/05/2020 and is subject to change. Fees & other lender charges are not included. The Comparison rate of 3.53% Comparison rate is calculated on the statutory assumption of a $150,000 loan over 25 years. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. All finance services provided by SPG Finance Pty Ltd, Australian Credit License No. 390261
DOUBLE STOREY PACKAGE PRICING
*Loan Repayments are based on building portion only and on a principle and interest owner occupied repayment (sub 80% LVR) on a basic variable rate of 2.19% over a 30 Year Loan Term. The interest rate is effective 27/05/2022 and is subject to change. Fees & other lender charges are not included. The Comparison rate of 2.19%. Comparison rate is calculated on the statutory assumption of a $150,000 loan over 25 years. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. All finance services provided by Integrated Finance WA Pty Ltd, Australian Credit License No. 389328
Comparison rate of 3.35% is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over 20 years.
*WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges.
Rental returns are based on rental yields of 5% of the purchase price plus costs and statutory costs.
Profit does not reflect any costs of the house other that the mortgage.
Rates are effective 25/11/21 and are subject to change.
Based on information provided by and with the permission of the Western Australian Land Information Authority (2021) trading as Landgate.
Rental retails as pre realestate.com medium price guide
10 Month Build Time
What contracts and homes does the Build Time Assurance apply to?
3) The Build Time Assurance only applies to the construction of a home that is the subject of a signed Preparation of Plans Agreement entered into between 10th November 2022 to the 31st of December 2023 (inclusive) (Offer Period), which is not terminated.
4) If you do not enter into a Preparation of Plans Agreement during the Offer Period, the Build Time Assurance does not apply. The Offer Period may be extended at New Choice Homes’ sole discretion.
5) The Build Time Assurance only applies to the following types of homes:
a) a single-storey home on a green title or survey strata lot;
b) duplex and triplex developments on a strata title lot (each home will be the subject of a separate contract);
c) a home that has a design from the New Choice Homes standard design range (up to a maximum of 300m2);
d) the home design does not materially vary from the standard New Choice Homes design (as determined by New Choice Homes); and
e) a home that is to be located in the Perth to Peel area between Dawesville in the south, Two Rocks in the north, Bullsbrook in the north-east (excluding Lower Chittering), and an area to the south-east as determined by New Choice Homes.
When will the Build Time Assurance not apply or cease to apply?
6) The Build Time Assurance does not apply in the following circumstances, and will cease to apply if any of the following occur after the relevant Preparation of Plans Agreement is signed:
a) If there is a material variation to the design or specifications of the home, or if the building contract is materially varied in any way which impacts the time for completion of the work (as determined by us). This means that if you change your mind about the build, specifications or design of the home in a way that impacts on the time for completion, we can no longer promise to complete the home within 10 months after the first brick is laid.
b) If you fail to provide any fixtures fittings or chattels which are required to be provided by you under the building contract at the time they are required to be provided for the works.
c) If there are any building or other works relating to the home which are arranged by you. This means the Build Time Assurance does not apply if you arrange your own subcontractors or trades to perform any works to be carried out at the same time as the building work by us or specify that we are to use any specific subcontractors or trades.
d) If the Preparation of Plans Agreement or building contract are terminated by any party.
7) In the event that one or more of the events listed in section 6 above occurs, New Choice Homes may decide that the Build Time Assurance continues to apply, on certain terms and in its sole discretion.
8) The Build Time Assurance will cease to apply if New Choice Homes determines that you have breached the terms of the Preparation of Plans Agreement or building contract. This would include failing to pay a progress payment or other amount when due. New Choice Homes will determine whether there has been a breach, and a breach will occur whether or not we’ve given a notice of default.
What happens if there are delays outside of Our control?
9) The Build Time Assurance may be extended, at New Choice Homes’ election, if building works on the relevant home are delayed due to events or circumstances outside the reasonable control of New Choice Homes, so long as New Choice Homes taken reasonable steps to avoid that event or circumstance, including the matters listed below (Delay Event).
10) These types of events include the following:
a) breakdown of or accident to plant, machinery or equipment;
b) a shortage in the supply of labour, materials or delays in transport;
c) acts of vandalism, damage or theft in relation to the building;
d) any restrictions or interruption (including the availability of materials or labour) which is required or directed by a government agency imposed to deal with the family of viruses known as novel coronavirus COVID-19;
e) alterations to the building works;
f) any interference to the building works by any act or omission by you;
g) any delay caused by legal proceedings in respect of the property or building works or an order of a relevant authority;
h) any other matter that extends the time for practical completion under the relevant building contract;
i) an act of God, fire, explosion, earthquake, landslide, flood, washout, lightning, storm, tempest, or otherwise inclement weather;
j) strike, lockout, holidays granted in accordance with industrial laws, stoppage or restraint of labour or other industrial disturbance or dispute (whether lawful or unlawful);
k) war (declared or undeclared), act of public enemies, military action, insurrection, riot or civil commotion; or
l) expropriation by any governmental or military agency or authority, sabotage, restraints, embargoes or other acts by any governmental agency or authority.
11) If New Choice Homes determines that a Delay Event has occurred, New Choice Homes may by notice to you (at any time):
a) extend the end of the Build Time Assurance by a period that is equal to the expected delay caused by the Delay Event (as determined by New Choice Homes); or
b) cancel and terminate the Build Time Assurance.
12) Subject to the above terms, if your home is not built to practical completion within 10 months from the date the first brick is laid, New Choice Homes will credit a weekly amount of $400 per week until the home is completed, up to a maximum of 5 weeks ($2,000 total).
13) The total amount of any such credit shall be deducted from the next progress claim amount payable to New Choice Homes under the Building Contract.
14) In the event of any claim for delay damages for late completion under the building contract, the amount credited in respect of the Build Time Assurance will be deducted from any delay damages otherwise payable.
15) The amount of $2,000 is the total amount of any liability (under contract, statute or otherwise) that New Choice Homes may have to you arising out of or in connection with the Build Time Assurance.
16) These terms and conditions are governed by the law of Western Australia.
17) The Promise 2.0 – “10 Month Build Assurance” end date: the 31st of December 2023
The Promise 2.0 – “6 Month Start Time Guarantee”
These terms and conditions apply to the promotion by Yatta Homes Pty Ltd (ACN 138 185 341) trading as New Choice Homes (New Choice Homes, us, we, our) known as the “6 Month Start Time Guarantee”, under which New Choice Homes assures, represents or states to customers or potential customers (you or your) that work on the construction of your new home will commence within 6 months of the Certificate of Acceptance.
1) Subject to these terms and conditions, New Choice Homes undertakes that the new home build will commence within 6 months of the Certificate of Acceptance (6 Month Start Time Guarantee).
2) These terms are important. You should read them. These terms outline when the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee does and does not apply.
6 Month Start Time Guarantee
3) New Choice Homes guarantees that the earthworks will be started within 6 months from the date on the ‘Certificate of Acceptance.’
4) If New Choice Homes does not comply with the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee it will credit to you a weekly amount of $400 for up to a maximum of 5 weeks (total amount capped at $2,000).
5) The number of weeks delay (if any) shall be calculated by New Choice Homes, based on the period of any delay in laying the slab, beyond the 6 month period from the Certificate of Acceptance.
6) The total amount of any such credit shall be deducted from the next progress claim amount payable to New Choice Homes under the Building Contract.
7) The amount of $2,000 is the total amount of any liability (under contract, statute or otherwise) that New Choice Homes may have to you arising out of or in connection with the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee.
When does the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee apply to?
8) The 6 Month Start Time Guarantee only applies to the construction of a new home that is the subject of a signed Building Contract entered into between You and New Choice Homes between 10th November 2022 and 28th February 2023 (inclusive) (Offer Period), which is not terminated.
9) If you do not enter into a Building Contract during the Offer Period, the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee does not apply. The Offer Period may be extended at New Choice Homes’ sole discretion.
10) The 6 Month Start Time Guarantee only applies to a new single-storey home from the New Choice Homes standard design range which does not materially vary from the standard design (as determined by New Choice Homes).
11) To qualify for, and for the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee to apply, you must have a ‘Certificate of Acceptance’ issued by New Choice Homes. The Certificate of Acceptance will be issued once the deposit has been paid in full and the following documents have been submitted and accepted by New Choice Homes:
a) a signed Quotation acceptance;
b) an executed Preparation of Plans Agreement;
c) a signed sketch; and
d) an executed offer and acceptance.
12) The 6 Month Start Time Guarantee only applies where the prestart process is completed within 20 Working Days of entering the Building Contract.
13) The above requirements may be waived in whole or part at New Choice Homes’ sole discretion.
When will the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee not apply?
14) The 6 Month Start Time Guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances, and is subject to the sole discretion of New Choice Homes:
a) If there is a material variation to the design or specifications of the home;
b) If the Prestart process is not completed within 20 working days. This means that if you change your mind about the build, specifications or design of the home, we can no longer promise to maintain the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee of your new home build.
c) If the work on Site is delayed by any inability on the part of the owner to obtain finance;
d) If the work on Site is delayed by any issues related to the issuing of the title or any denial of access to the site (however caused);
e) If there are any building or other works relating to the home which are arranged by you. This means the 6 Month Start Time Guarantee does not apply if you arrange your own subcontractors or trades to perform any works to be carried out at the same time as, or prior to, the building work by New Choice Homes or specify that we are to use any specific subcontractors or trades.
f) If the Preparation of Plans Agreement or Building Contract are terminated by any party.
g) If New Choice Homes determines that you have breached the terms of the Preparation of Plans Agreement or Building Contract. New Choice Homes will determine whether there has been a breach, and a breach will occur, whether or not we’ve given a notice of default.
h) If there is a lock-down of, or other restriction(s), imposed on the construction industry, or other such unforeseeable events beyond the control of New Choice Homes, preventing or delaying commencement of the works.
WIN YOUR RENT COMPETITION
The promoter of the “Win Your Rent” Survey Campaign – (“Competition”) is YATTA PROPERY GROUP PTY LTD (“Promoter”).
The Competition commences on 13 August 2022 (“Commencing Date”) and closes on 1 June 2023 (“Closing Date”).
For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is effected by the following:
completion of the “Win Your Rent/Rent Buster” online survey form on the YATTA Homes website yatta.com.au, or completion of a survey form printed in any of the publications of which the campaign is advertised.
the completed Entry form being received by 5.00 pm (WST) on the Closing Date.
For the purposes of the Competition each Entrant, must:
be over the age of 18 years;
submit only one Entry (a person who would otherwise be an Entrant may be excluded if that person submits two or more Entries); and
not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
be currently residing in Western Australia.
be currently in a legal residential rental contract or prove that you are currently living with parents, this will need to be proven by survey winner upon collection of prize.
The Entries received will be scrutinised by the Promoter prior to the selection of a winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition any Entry the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry is not open to:
a. persons who qualify as employees of Yatta Property Group Pty Ltd, Spadaccini Group of companies, Domination Homes and Zircon Living (Builders)for the purposes of the Construction Industry Portable Paid Long Service Leave Act 1985 (WA);
b. persons engaged or employed as sales agents of any of the named Builders; and
c. persons engaged as agents or representatives of Yatta Property Group Pty Ltd or the Builders (including, without limitation, sales agents, even if not employees of the Builders);
at any time whilst the Competition is open, nor the immediate families of any of the above persons. If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an Entrant pursuant to clause 4, or is excluded by this clause 5, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is One (1) prize only.
7. The prize shall be a cheque to the value of 12 months rent (as per Rental contract in winners name ) to a maximum of $18,200 to be issued by YATTA Homes.
a. If no rental agreement is supplied by winner and they claim they are living with parents, it will be at YATTA Homes’s discretion as to how much of the prize is handed to the winner, but will be a minimum of $5,000;
b. is not subject to any warranty by the Promoter, and in particular the Promoter gives no warranties or assurances other than the standard warranties and assurances received when building a home with YATTA Homes
8. The Promoter and any associated company (including any company associated with the Builders) will not be responsible for any loss whatsoever (including any taxation liability) or any injuries suffered as a consequence of entering the competition or receiving the Prize.
9. The draws for the $18,200 Grand Prize will be conducted as follows:
a. The valid Entry forms (as determined by the Promoter) will be placed in a barrel (or similar) and be drawn by a Senior Executive of the parent company of the Promoter;
b. The grand prize draw will be open to members of the public, and will occur at 80 Churchill Avenue, Subiaco WA 6008 at noon on the 12th June 2023;
c. The person named in the first Entry drawn from the barrel will be the winner of the Competition, and the name of the winner will be read aloud. The winner, if not present, will be contacted through the information provided on the Entry form;
d. A second Entry will also be drawn, which will be kept confidential. The Entrant named on the second Entry shall be declared the winner if (and only if) for any reason the first Entrant drawn is found to have no valid Entry or is not a valid Entrant or otherwise is unable to accept the Prize or cannot be contacted or located or otherwise fails to claim the Prize within 60 days of the date of the Prize being first available for collection; and
e. Subsequent draws may be made if the second drawn provisional prizewinner is found to be ineligible or cannot be located or the promotion may be run again.
10. The name of the winning grand prize Entrant will be published in the public notices of “Yatta Homes” website and Facebook page within seven (7) days following the date of the draw upon confirmation that the winner has abided by all terms and conditions laid out in this document.
13. By entering the Competition, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she can be publicly named as winners of the competition, and if the winners, agree (if required by the Promoter) to appear in a photograph or photographs for publication by the Promoter.
14. All Entries remain the property of the Promoter, and where consent is provided by the Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to use the Entrant’s personal details to make contact and/or forward further information about the Promoter, related companies, and their products. The Promoter will not use the Entrant’s personal information for any other purpose without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law. The Promoter will treat all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles.
15. Participation in the Competition constitutes the Entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
ONE CLICK RENT CALCULATOR GET YOUR HOME CHEAPER THAN RENT
*Average rent compassion for Perth homes rent is $470 as 2022, source rent.com.au as 2022
Skate Board Social Media Competition
The competition will be active from August 23rd 2022, until the 31st February 2023.
The lucky winner will drawn the on the 7th March 2023
Yatta homes will announce the winners name on our Facebook page and Website the winner will be directly messaging in regard to collecting the skateboard.
To be a eligible to win, the winner must have “Liked”, “Commented” and “Tagged” a friend. All three items must be completed on any Yatta Homes post or Ad to be valid.
The item is not redeemable for cash.
The item must be collected from Yatta Homes 80 Churchill AveSubiaco WA 6008 within 14 day of announcement.
The item will not be posted.
In the event of any dispute regarding the contest the conduct or results of the competition, or any other matter relating to a competition, the decision of the company is final and unchallengeable, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made.
We offer a range of state-of-the-art financial solutions from low deposit government initiates, 2% single parent’s scheme, and 5% deposits with some of the lowest interest rates on the market. Not to mention the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant that you may be eligible for to apply towards this package. Contact us to discuss how we can assist you with building a new home for as little as $3,000*.
Yatta Homes do not own the land advertised. Yatta Homes has obtained approval from the landowner to advertise this property as part of a House and Land package. Yatta Homes will assist you in any way they can with the purchase of the land from the vendor if necessary, or alternatively, it can be purchased directly from the Vendor. Whilst the land was available at the time of this advertisement, we cannot guarantee the availability of the land at the time of enquiry. We will however attempt to keep the advertisement as current as possible. The land value allowed for is not inclusive of any Statutory, Local Government, Legal, or Settlement Fees and Disbursements. Those additional costs are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Images contained in this advertisement are for Illustrative purposes only. Yatta Homes reserves the right, without Notice, to adjust the design, specification and price of its products.
Builders Registration Number: 103910
PPA Terms & Conditions For New Clients
Once a deposit is paid and work has commenced the following applies:
Thank you for choosing to build with Yatta Homes. We will endeavour to build your new home with the highest level of quality and to provide you with a service that makes the process enjoyable and fulfifilling. Yatta homes agree to undertake preliminary works, which will enable us to prepare your working drawings which will go toward future Building Contract Documentation.
By signing this agreement and paying the deposit amount the Purchaser(s) acknowledges the general terms and conditions below;
a. Authorisation for Yatta Homes to obtain a Contour site survey and Engineers site report, prepare detailed working drawings and also prepare an estimate of the costs for the total Contract price.
b. The Builder will need to obtain Engineers structural drawings and also may need to draft and submit an application to the relevant local authority for Planning Approval. The Builder may require the Owner to pay money on account of the cost of these items before the expense is incurred.
c. Costs will be incurred by the builder in undertaking the preliminary works for the owner in connection with and in preparation for the construction of a proposed building on the site for which an initial deposit will be paid. The initial deposit is non refundable under any and all circumstances.
d. If Planning Approval is required, the owner is to pay additional fees to cover the planning costs in addition to the initial deposit.
e. If the Owner enters into a Building Contract with the Builder for the construction of the proposed works upon the site, the initial deposit paid by the owner under this agreement will be credited against the contract price of the Building Contract. (Note: Building Contract means a separate agreement between the Owner and the Builder for the construction of the proposed works on the site).
f. If this agreement does not proceed to a Building Contract, the Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to pay Yatta Homes any additional costs incurred over and above the initial deposit, which includes the Builders internal resource time and any external expenses.
g. The intellectual property or copyright doesn’t transfer to the owner upon initial deposit payment and remains the property of Yatta Homes at all times.
h. The Builder and all persons authorised by the Builder shall be entitled access to the site for the purposes of carrying out the preliminary works.
i. At the point of authorising the ‘Preparation of Plans Agreement’ any Lot without a certificate of title forms part of ‘Pre-Title Release’ meaning that the lot cannot yet be surveyed or submitted to Statutory Authorities for approvals. ii. I/we acknowledge that the builder holds no responsibility in further delays for a title being released. Alterations to Design i. I/we accept at the point of authorising the ‘Preparation of Plans Agreement’ no structural changes are permitted including and not limited to window and wall adjustments.
ii. Acknowledgment that in order to meet Energy Efficiency and Solar requirements the Builder reserves the right to adjust any window, door size and or location.
i) I/we understand that at the point of signing the ‘Preparation of Plans Agreement’ that the siteworks allowance allocated by the Builders sales consultant is a provisional sum and is an estimate which has not yet been fixed.
ii) The Builder will fix siteworks costs once it has received relevant information not limited to Surveys & Engineer reports.
Work on behalf of
i) I/we consent that the builder may require to disclose personal or sensitive information to third parties in order to carry out its business and or building duties. Promotional Activity i) I/we understand that season promotional activity forms part of the Builders offering, these promotions have end dates and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.